Enroute conducts various types of training and workshop for clients based on specific and customized needs and requirements. Our trainings and workshops are unique. We focus more on practical mode of learning through games and simulations. This enhances learning much higher. We offer programs from half day to 5 days depending on the need and budget of clients. We have run many programs over months long with one module a week.
Sell yourself first as a professional person with a great personality to win the hearts of all. Is self-confident and self- motivates to drive performance of organization aligned with personal goals. Is emotionally intelligent – aware, manage and control of own feelings and how it affects others.
- Pleasing personality / smart
- Professional behavior and etiquettes
- Business ethics
- Self-aware and hungry to learn and grow
- Positive attitude
- Self-confident and self-motivated
- Emotionally intelligent
- Interpersonal skills
- Time management
- Organized and disciplined
- Adapts well to changes in work environment.
- Displays willingness to learn and implement new methods, procedures and systems
- Exhibits openness to new ideas
- Take challenging tasks beyond defined scope with enthusiasm
- Accepts failure as an opportunity to learn
- Change management
Adapts to change and different ways of doing things quickly and positively; does not shy away from addressing setbacks or ambiguity; deals effectively with a variety of people and situations; appropriately adapts one’s thinking or approach as the situation changes.
Respectfully listens to others to gain a full understanding of issues; comprehends written material; presents information in a clear and concise manner orally and in writing to ensure others understand his/her ideas; appropriately adapts his / her message, style body language and tone to accommodate a variety of audiences”
- Communicate effectively – understanding
- Listen effectively / empathetically (open minded)
- Express effectively (in conversation or writing)
- Basic English for conversation and writing
- Public speaking
- Solution oriented
- Responsibility and ownership
- Manage work with minimum supervision
- Strategic thinking and planning
Results Focused Skills
Consistently delivers required business results; sets and achieves achievable, yet aggressive, goals; consistently complies with quality standards and meets deadlines; maintains focus on department and company goals.
Problem Solving &
Decision Making Skills
Analyzes problems by evaluating available information and resources; develops effective, viable solutions to problems which can help drive the effectiveness of the department and/or organization.
- Analytical ability
- Problem solving and decision making
- Creative thinking and innovation
- Thinks creatively for solutions while learning from setbacks and mistakes
- Takes calculative risks
- Is courageous to try something new
- Shows creativity by pursuing options that may be risky, new or untried Find newer and more efficient ways of doing things
Creativity & Innovation
Applies creative problem-solving skills to his/her work to develop solutions to problems; recognizes and demonstrates the value in taking “smart” risks and learning from mistakes; develops multiple alternatives and understands the feasibility of each; effectively shares and implements his/her ideas.
Clearly establishes and communicates expectations and accountabilities; monitors and evaluates performance; provides effective feedback and coaching; identifies development needs and helps employees address them to achieve optimal performance and gain valuable skills that will translate into strong performance in future roles.
- People management
- Delegate effectively
- Conduct meetings effectively
- Monitoring and follow up
- Inspire and motivate others
- Collaborate and cooperate
- Handle conflict effectively
- Manage emotion and stress (work under pressure)
- Inspire others and be a good role model (leadership)
- Treat others with respect (fairness and unbiased)
- Working with the opposite sex in Bangladesh context
Teamwork & Collaboration Skills
Cooperates with others to accomplish common goals; works with employees within and across his/her department to achieve shared goals; treats others with dignity and respect and maintains a friendly demeanor; values the contributions of others.
Negotiation & Influence
Effectively represents his/her position on issues to gain support and buy-in from others; generates multiple alternatives to a problem to meet the needs of other stakeholders; works to achieve win-win outcomes that others can accept; appropriately utilizes settlement strategies, such as compromise.
- Being assertiveness – outspoken but humble, learning to say “no” in a positive manner
- Diplomacy – conscious about feelings of others in their communication, behavior and actions
- Convince and persuade
- Negotiate – create win-win situations
- Objective setting
- Performance management
- Coaching and counseling
- Feedback giving and receiving
- Seek feedback and open to criticism
Enhances the capabilities of the organization by openly and effectively sharing his/her subject matter expertise with others; supports a continuous learning environment by preserving and compiling intellectual capital which can be used by others within his/her work group and department.
Stakeholder Management Skills
Manage your customers, boss, colleagues, other team members of the organization. Learn to build and manage trusting relationships. Deliver as per stakeholders expectations and quality.
- Understand stakeholders expectations and deliver to their standards
- Understand overall business goal and objectives
- Sell yourself first
- Deliver customer (stakeholder) experience
- Relationship management
- Loyalty and long term commitment
- Internet and email
- MS Word, MS excel, MS Powerpoint
- Social network
Knowledge & Skills
Is technically sound in MS office tools and Internet facilities.