According to LinkedIn’s 2019 Workforce Learning Report, 94 percent of employees will be more engaged at work and stay longer at a company if it simply invests in executive learning and development.
However, every individual has a unique style of learning. That being the case, a tailored learning process and environment are crucial to create. In such an instance, Executive Coaching is one of the globally acclaimed and effective development tools for executives.
At Enroute, we have initiated providing Executive Coaching to enable leaders who can make sense in the face of uncertainty and can ensure a holding environment for the team to adapt, innovate and perform.
The terms Leadership Coaching and Executive Coaching are often used interchangeably. Both involve working with individuals in leadership positions, though Executive Coaching is often used to describe coaching with leaders in more senior roles. For our program, we have named it Leadership and Executive Coaching (LEC) as a catch-all.
We have designed our LEC program combining the Systems, Psychodynamics, and Coaching approaches.
Firstly, our coaching approaches comprise three main features:
- Focusing on the potentials and genuine future desires of the coachees,
- Aiming to set goals for these potentials and desires
- Asking apt questions so that the coachees can ﬁnd the answers within themselves and in their external environment by discovering their true self and then ﬁnd the energy to change, act and reach their goals.
But why System Psychodynamics?
We have incorporated “System” because it is not just the individual but also the systems like families, groups, workplaces, society, etc. in which the individual is acting, need to be considered.
Accordingly, we have merged “Psychodynamics” so as to enable the coachees to combine their past, present, and future wishes with realistic and feasible actions through this process. The best part here is that the psychodynamic approach serves both in breadth and in depth.
In breadth, it concerns the coachee’s entire life -work and personal, including relations and circumstances, both current and past.
In depth, the psychodynamics sheds light on coachees’ unconscious mental life through the data like the innermost feelings, memories, fantasies, convictions, associations, transference patterns, etc . because an individual’s motive for the way of living life is hidden in the unconscious.
This way, coaching will contribute to enhancing focus, structure, and drive whereas the system psychodynamic approach will add depth, impact, and seriousness to coaching.
Finally, the coaching method will consist of observing, interpreting, forming hypotheses and then testing these followed by developing action points to reach individual goals based on the test results.
Who is it for?
We have designed the sessions integrating spaces for action & spaces for reflection. The sessions are usually an hour long and arranged for individuals or as a group.
The number of session varies depending on the coach -able items as agreed during contracting with the coachee.
Coaching Sessions for Individuals
- Career growth: – Individuals who want to grow in their career
- Career or life transition: – Individuals who will be taking up a new role – Individuals having potential to go to the next level in career – Individuals looking for transition to alternate career direction or start a second career – Individuals who want a comeback after a career break
Coaching Sessions for Women
- Career growth: – Female leaders who want to excel in their career
- Work-life balance: – A working couple who want to balance their work, family, and life
Coaching Sessions for Group
- Intact team: – Starting from Board of Directors to Executive Committee, Senior Management Team or for any functional team like Product Development, Project Management, etc.
- Newly formed team: – Due to organizational restructuring or promotion
Who will Coach
We have a pool of seasoned and recognized coaches enriched with in-depth experience in helping executives better achieve business priorities while growing personally and professionally. The coaches are certified and accredited by globally renowned institutions like INSEAD.
Besides, we have Industrial -Organizational (I-O) psycholo -gists, psychometricians & practicing counselors in our team.
What to take away
In an environment based on trust and mutual respect, our coaches will focus on the conscious and unconscious factors affecting performance in a role of a certain context. The outcome of the sessions will be to
- Enable coachees to understand and take up their role within their wider organizational and systemic context to increase self-awareness,
- Explore blocks and enablers to the achievement of goals – from an intrapersonal through to the systemic level,
- Strengthen leadership influence and presence, to strategize in developing confident personal brands & handling life challenges.
Who is it for?
Assessing the participants' needs through focused group discussion, field attachment, online examination prior to attending training, and profile assessment
Customizing the course based on the R&D on participants profile, JD & organizational need, with engaging components i.e. lecture, games, case studies & role play
Facilitating the learning in a blended model integrating online learning facility with highly engaging classroom training
Keeping the participants in continuous learning with engaging inter modular tasks, including but not limited to assignment, workbooks, and action plans
Assessing the impact of the training in a four dimensional model - i.e. reaction, learning, behavior and result. The tools include P2P survey, knowledge check tests, 360 degree feedback, and business result assessment.